httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: xmlns scattered everywhere
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 03:33:18 GMT
On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:57:49 -0400 (Est (heure =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d'=E9t=E9))?=,
Joshua Slive wrote:

>> Good question. That's really strange. I don't get them, Kess gets it
>> sometimes (for a single paragraph).
>> I'm currently looking through the xalan code to (try to) see why that
>> happens.
>
> Well, I'm getting it all the heck over the place in every file I touch.
> When did it start happening to Kess?  Perhaps I should back up the jars to
> the old versions and see if that fixes it?

I think, after my cleanups. (we've tested xalan 2.4.1, which happens to give
similar results, but not the same ...).

I'm still not sure, *why* this happens. The weird circumstances point to a
thread safety/race condition problem in copy-of, but I have no further
desire to walk through the tons of java code ;-)
The committed patch works here, however.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker
]