httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject [Review] index page layout / xml
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 02:30:44 GMT
Well, the index page finally goes xml. I've used mostly the xml format of
the sitemap with a new xsl file (caused by the special requirements).
Additionally I've made some minor layout changes for a better look & feel
(thanks Kess for her suggestions).

Attached you'll find the patch against the existing files, the new
indexpage.xsl and index.xml. The HTML result can be admired online:
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/index.html.en>

Comments, further suggestions etc are welcome.

TIA, nd
--
>I have tried using ErrorDocument 401, but doesn't work.
Oh dear.  What does it do - lounge around on the couch all day drinking
beer and watching TV?            -- "Kash" und Alan J. Flavell in ciwsu