httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: any common user errors for can't-find-ant error when transforming the docs?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:33:27 GMT
* Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Carlos Araya wrote:
>> Is Ant on your classpath? It looks to me as if Java is not finding the ant
>> jar
>
> build.sh sets CLASSPATH to lib, and the lib directory includes ant.jar

I've modified the build.sh script blindly, because I could not test. So
that's probably my fault somehow (Loading jre for linux *now* ... ;-)
Please try commenting out my changes, perhaps he's confused with the opts
and args.

I've attached the original script (from ant dist), so you may diff easily.

Thanks ... nd
--
Gefunden auf einer "Webdesigner"-Seite:

# André Malo # http://www.perlig.de/ #