httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: any common user errors for can't-find-ant error when transforming the docs?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 00:13:03 GMT
* Jeff Trawick wrote:

> using the pure ant script didn't bring happiness

Ah, I still cannot test (the sun download server currently throws a 500 :).
But I think, I've got it. Can you try:

ANT_HOME=.

This should work. If so, I'm going to commit it.
(The original distribution has a slightly different layout)

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)