httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Shafeek Hanif <shaf...@amlaki.com>
Subject Re: its a great idea
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:56:15 GMT

hai

 this is good idea man. now i am facing a problem. now our application is working in apache1.3
and tomcat 3.2 running on windows2000. it is working perfectly. last week we plan to upgrade
the serves /

so we installed apache2.0.45 and tomcat 4.1 running under same platform. it was fine. but
one problem is there .that is when we open an arabic page it shows some weared characters
instead of arabic. i just go throuhg httpd.conf and all. till now it is not working . so pls
give me how to fix and how to make apache and tomcat compatible for arabic.

 it is very urgent

bye
shafeek