httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: license as html?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:38:31 GMT
> I've wrapped xml/html around the license to get a rid of the ugly
> text/plain ;-). I'm wondering if this would cause problems. Any Opinions?

> uploaded the result here: <http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/license.html>

I'm not sure, whether this document is less ugly :-)

The licence is not very capable to be transformed into html, but we need
a xml-version as basis for other transformations, e.g. when generating
pdf docs or so, or we may miss the licence there which is much "uglier".

If we need a text-only version for legal reasons (don't know), we should
keep one seperate and add a note with a link at the html version.

Kess