httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: apache 2.0; error mess., polish translation
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:16:04 GMT
On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 05:43:49PM +0200, Jacek Prucia wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  it is a proposition of translation of error messages in apache 2.0
> > server into polish language.
>
> Here comes promised review. Most of the issues I've found are minor nitpicks
> (mostly titles). However, until we come to consensus -- I'm against (-1)
> commiting original translation into main repo. Some sentences are misleading
> IMHO. There's room for discussion here, so if anybody do not agree with me --
> go ahead and bite me :)

Tomasz,

Could you resend the error translations to me, please?
I wouldn'd mind reviewing them as well; I've simply been rather
busy of late, and seem to have not received your initial mail.

(Not that I'm knocking your review, Jacek. I'm simply wanting take
a look as well...)

Also, I'd like to look into restarting the translation of the full
docs to Polish; I had been reviewing for Bartlomiej Grzybicki, but
he seems to have fallen off the net, of late (and I've been too
busy to continue the effort - something I have been trying to
remedy).

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!