httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Thom van der Boon" <t...@vdb.nl>
Subject Submitting documentation
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:39:13 GMT
Hi,

I've had my share with trouble on compiling Apache with SSL support on Win32. I noted that
the current documentation misses some key parts on compiling Apache on Win32 with SSL support.
Due to lack of time, I would like to input a updated version of the current documentation,
with notes on how to compile it with SSL support. Unfortunatly I am not able to become a "full
submitting" member of the Apache Documentation Project. The required changes in the documentation
are quite substantial, so input through the Bugzilla system is not my prefered choice.

Could somebody inform me on how to submit my notes, without becoming a member of the Apache
Documentation Project.

Many thanks

Thom van der Boon