httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: apache 2.0; error mess., polish translation
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:01:28 GMT
* Tomasz Babczyñski wrote:

> Hi,
>  it is a proposition of translation of error messages in apache 2.0
> server into polish language.

As said before, we need one native reviewer (and his "ok"). Please invite
someone to the list so that the translation can be put in. Thanks.

> The second proposition is to change a little error/include/bottom.html
> file and to add error/include/error.html.var file containing translations
> of the "error" word into other languages.
> The error.html file goes here, and after it there is the patch with translatios.

ah, hmm. Can you please send the patch as an attachment (as text/plain)?
Otherwise we may get linebreak and charset problems ...

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join       #########################