httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: main index (Was: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0))
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:47:08 GMT
* Jacek Prucia wrote:

> Hmm... if the file below:
>> index.html.en                      # leave in html?
> ...is considered to be current task, then removing xsltc.jar (as suggested in
> my previous mail) might not be such a good idea.

What the heck does it do? ;-)

However, the index.html.* files are no index files (in the meaning of a
sitemap). They are static files with (in our opinion) most important links
to docs.

I'm strongly +1 for converting to xml (need a special .xsl then), because
it's otherwise a pain to build it into PDF or CHM etc.

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://pub.perlig.de  #