httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: man page output
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:04:14 GMT
* Joe Orton wrote:

> It's actually pretty easy to get man pages out of the <manualpage> XML
> if you go via DocBook.  Recent versions of the docbook-xsl stylesheets
> include the db2man XSL mentioned in STATUS for converting a DocBook
> <refentry> into a man page. I've attached the XSL I used to go from
> <manualpage> to <refentry>, and the httpd.1 produced from httpd.xml
> using this technique.
> Would requiring a docbook-xsl installation be too great a requirement
> for building the man pages?  Embedding a copy of db2man shouldn't be too
> hard otherwise.

dunno. In fact, I'm currently working on our own.
What license is the docbook stuff and your xsl?
If it's usable, we should have a look at it, of course.

Gib' mal folgendes in die Kommandozeile ein (und einen Moment warten):

net send localhost "Buuuh!"
Na, erschreckt?                              -- Markus Becker in mpdsh

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message