httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michael.Schro...@telekurs.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: common docs infrastructure
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:30:25 GMT

Hi Justin,

>> which (and how many) other projects could be candidates
>> for a merge of this type? (If many, then would there be
>> any benefit in having a deeper structure in this tree?)
> Any sub-project under the direction of the Apache HTTP Server Project.

So this could be quite a number of sub-projects, and
thinking about some structure for these in an early
stage might pay out.

> I would imagine we can come to consensus.

I expect the same ... especially when the HTTPD project
can set up rules that each subproject can easily comply
with. And "flood" might well become the test pilot for
such a rule set.

> The PMC is ultimately responsible for making sure that all
> sub-projects are aware of the documentation guidelines.

It is just nice to see that the Apache Group already
cared about who would be responsible, in case this in-
formation were actually needed. :-)

Regards, Michael