httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joe Brockhaus .:::~:::. |||~tH3~FeL0niOuS~MoNk~|||" <webzma...@msn.com>
Subject directory listing
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 05:46:52 GMT
hello all ...

just a quick question,

I have some webspace on  a UNIX server running apache 1.3 and directory browsing is turned
off by default.
I would very much like to be able to turn directory browsing on for a specific directory on
my shar, but I have no idea how to accomplish this ... Is there any way I can spcify in a
file that this directory is browsable or any simple script that will allow me to accomplish
this? I do have Shell and FTP access but in my serching of the web have been unable to find
a way around this. any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks  a lot,

~joe brockhaus