httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject ja.jis XHTML issue (both branches)
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:43:57 GMT
I just validated the XHTML docs and fixed some minor issues. There is one thing left but due
to the language I'm not able to fix this by myself. Could one of our native Japanese speakers
please be so kind and have a quick look at the relevant file howto/auth.html.ja.jis line 7
(title):

[xmlvalidate] httpd-2.0/docs/manual/howto/auth.html.ja.jis:7:12: An invalid XML character
(Unicode: 0x1b) was found in the element content of the document.
[xmlvalidate] httpd-2.0/docs/manual/howto/auth.html.ja.jis is not a valid XML document

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Erik