httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <>
Subject Re: PR 8889: 1.3 apidoc is broken and I don't know how to fix :)
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:34:48 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * André Malo wrote:
>>All the links inside of the text are causing 404s (missing apidoc_ prefix
>>and .html suffix). Where is that stuff stored and generated? Although it's
>>1.3 we should keep it clean :)
> hmm. It seems, I'm not the right person to fix that. Can someone with more
> knowledge about that fun explain me how to the actual online apidoc is/was
> built or much better, fix it? ;-))

I've fixed that in cvs:/site-tools/httpd-docs/ but I don't have a clue how this
gets on the website. I guess it's checked out into the appropriate dir on daedalus and then
built over there, but since I don't have an account on daedalus, we'll need somebody else
to fix this :)

Can anybody please take the required steps and update the website (
You'll need the following:

- cvs:/httpd-docs-1.3/apidoc/*
- cvs:/site-tools/httpd-docs/
- cvs:/site-tools/httpd-docs/mkapidict

and then execute

./mkapidict -l0 -d api.list -o index.html -t api-dict.html -v

TIA and cheers,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message