httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject main index (Was: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0))
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:10:27 GMT

Hmm... if the file below:

[...]
> XML Conversions
> ===============
>
> The following files need to be converted to XML as described at
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
>
> index.html.en                      # leave in html?

...is considered to be current task, then removing xsltc.jar (as suggested in
my previous mail) might not be such a good idea. With xsltc extensions we
could generate main index.html.en on the fly. OTOH this is only Xalan
extension, so it might make more sense to just introduce extra stylesheet and
another ant task that would generate index.html.en like pdflatex does
indexes/bookmarks for PDF files.

If somebody is working on that subject I would be happy to asist :)

regards,
Jacek Prucia