httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "kajaa" <ka...@eastday.com>
Subject Is there any new official decision this time?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:02:36 GMT
We are translating Apache Manual 2.0 into Simplified Chinese, and hoping our
project to be accepted by the Apache docs group in the future.

After a recent cvs updating, I found that the Traditional Chinese
manual/index.html.zh is removed from the repository. And, there was a
filename
extension naming discussion for the Simplified Chinese and Traditional
Chinese translations in this mailinglist which seems no final result, so, is
there any new official decision this time?

kajaa