httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs STATUS
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:08:11 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> There is:
> http://httpd.apache.org/library/
>
> But it certainly isn't up-to-date, nor is it linked from useful places.

yep, I know. I think, we should move that entirely to the docs, where (a)
the chance is much higher the we keep it up date (also because) (b) it will
be distributed with the releases. (hmm, if it's only in 2.0+ docs, the 1.3
users would suffer from that decision a (little) bit ...). To keep the url
in place we may leave a pointer (with 410 Response perhaps) to the
appropriate document.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)