httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/howto auth.html
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:39:23 GMT
> 	If you're using regular CVS, try checking in with
> "--ignore-space-change", or "-b"; if you find an option that helps,
> you should be able to put it into ~/.cvsrc, as in "diff -b".

Thank you for this hint. But this is not what I want. I do not want to
commit the whitespace changes. With the help of "cvs diff
--ignore-space-changes" I would have to do the work at a copy of my
checkout, create a diff, patch my checkout and then commit this.

Ugh, then I'm better using another editor.

 Kess