httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: translation of HTTP error messages into Czech
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 02:07:02 GMT
* Marcel Kolaja wrote:

> I found out, there is no $SUBJ in Apache 2.0.43. Is anyone working on the
> translation already or not? If not, I can help with the Apache
> Documentation Project by translating them.

I think, not. If you want to contribute translations, please go ahead.
But note that another native speaker is required for reviewing the
translation before committing it. If you know someone who speaks native
Czech, you may invite him/her to the list.

Thanks in advance for your contribution :)

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.