httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [Review] mod_authz_owner docs
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:14:04 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> A few comments:

Well, thank you both. I've tried to clarify the docs as much as possible.

> In the last paragraph, say "setting it to On", rather than "not setting it
> to off".

This is the only one I didn't change, because I tend to disagree here. The
default of the directive is already "On", so the phrase "not setting it to
off" - although it may not be read very fluently - points (again)
explicitely to the fact, that the user has /not/ to switch it off, if he
doesn't like the side effects.
However, this is discussable - whatever we decide, we should be consistent
then and put it in all auth modules the same way.

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join       #########################