httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Some bugs.
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:40:01 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

>> I think it'll be better to leave <default> section blank, or use dash to
>> clear up the possible mess.
>
> I agree completely (and favor just omitting the <default> section in
> these cases).  Any other opinions?

+1.

>> Yep... About Autogeneration of PDF... What do you think about (La)TeX, and
>
> I'm a big fan of LaTeX, but I think André already has a very good start on
> some FOP-based stuff.  If it turns out that that doesn't work, we can look
> at the LaTeX route.

agreed. However, perhaps you (or mvf) have some hints for free
russian/japanese/other-when-they-appear-to-be-needed fonts (times and
courier [japanese: mincho and ?]), that are without restrictions, i.e.
could potentially be hold in CVS (I'm not sure, what license to the windows
fonts applies).
fop can work with TTF and type 1 fonts (whatever that means, I don't know
very much about such things ;-) [<http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html>]

nd
--
"Eine Eieruhr", erklärt ihr Hermann, "besteht aus einem Ei. Du nimmst
das Ei und kochst es. Wenn es hart ist, sind fünf Minuten um. Dann weißt