httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: apachehelp.org How-To Documents
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 23:28:11 GMT
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Kyle Hamilton wrote:

> that was what I was thinking about doing but right now im just trying to
> get people to help me write them and such

Honestly, the easiest way to get people around here to help with something
is usually to just start doing it.  People are more likely to jump in and
help on an existing effort than on something brand new.

I don't mean to say "don't bother asking, just go write them yourself"...
rather, I'm saying that if nobody happens to step up to the plate right
away, don't let that discourage you, and don't think that means we aren't
noticing your efforts.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
:)

Thanks,
Cliff