httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: apache online documentation does not mention this CRITICAL INFORMATION!
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 23:40:49 GMT
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> acked, so someone else can touch base with him to let him
> know about progress and appropriateness.

So, basically, he's saying that the docs don't mention that Apache needs
read access to directories that you're running vhosts out of? Hmm. I
would have thought that this was patently obvious, but perhaps we need
to add a note to that effect somewhere ...

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New