httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Estrade Matthieu <estrad...@ifrance.com>
Subject Auth problem
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:15:56 GMT
Hi,

I will try to draw the problem i have...

I am using mod_auth_ldap or mod_auth_radius for apache 2.0 (apache
2.0.44-dev)

when i setup a authentication with ldap, i do

<Location /TEST>

AuthName authentication
AuthType basic
(a misterious directive i need and i can't remember)
AuthLDAPEnable ON

</Location>

this is what i can read in my log file.

[Wed Jan 29 19:02:00 2003] [error] [client 192.168.100.3] (9)Bad file
descriptor: Could not open password file: (null)

I got this problem few month ago only with ldap, i found the directive
which allow basic auth to let the login/pass go to mod_ldap.
but i can't remember it... or i do something more which is wrong...

i have the same problem with mod_auth_radius, with the same error log...
I tried to use AuthBasicAuthoritative Off and it's still not working.

sorry if this problem seems stupid... but it's the end of the day...

regards,

M.E