httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Marcel Kolaja <xkol...@aurora.fi.muni.cz>
Subject Re: translation of HTTP error messages into Czech
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:27:01 GMT
On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:07:02AM +0100, André Malo wrote:

> * Marcel Kolaja wrote:
>
> > I found out, there is no $SUBJ in Apache 2.0.43. Is anyone working on the
> > translation already or not? If not, I can help with the Apache
> > Documentation Project by translating them.
>
> I think, not. If you want to contribute translations, please go ahead.

Alright, I will try to start with translating next week.

> But note that another native speaker is required for reviewing the
> translation before committing it. If you know someone who speaks native
> Czech, you may invite him/her to the list.

I know lots of people, who speak native Czech :-) What everything is
required from the person doing the review? Is it enough to write to this
list: "Yes, this translation really rocks!"? :-) And is it an alternative
if the translation are making two people together (so it can be said, they
are performing the review each other)?

> nd

Regards,

Marcel Kolaja                              http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/~xkolaja/