httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Kessler <>
Subject Re: Stop shipping XML
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:59:55 GMT
> Uhm. My proposal (currently) relies on having them within the same
> directory. The language links work that way, that, *if* one is, say,
> in the german branch (/manual/de/...) and requests a document that is
> not translated yet, mod_negotiation will do its work and deliver the
> best other variant.

Yes, I know. But the fact is, your proposal adds some URIs which MAY be a
base for seperating the docs by language. At the moment this separation is
not neccessary imho. To loose overview we will need much more documents :-)

But we should keep this in mind and shoudn't decline those changes because
of technical problems to be solved. All I wanted to say was: I would MORE
prefer a separation by language then by document type.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message