httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: new xml element for translators note
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:35:45 GMT
* Astrid Keßler wrote:

> I want to add a new xml element <transnote> to common.xml. This document
> could be used for translation notes. These notes should always be short
> but sometimes they are neccessary because some terms do not have a
> really good equivalent in german (don't know if other translations need
> those notes too).

+1.
(But I'm not sure, how they should appear in the document. I think, I'd
prefer the text in brackets and font-style: italic or so.)

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)