httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject starting mod_proxy split...
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:12:00 GMT
and the first step will be to introduce docs for

<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/mod_proxy_connect.html>,
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/mod_proxy_ftp.html> and
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/mod_proxy_http.html>.
If there are no objections, I'm going to commit them.

Should we move the "common configuration topics" section out of
mod_proxy.xml and put it into an extra document, say misc/proxy_config.xml?
It would be named "Proxy Configuration Topics" then or so.

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.