httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style common.dtd
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:35:08 GMT
* Erik Abele wrote:

> André Malo wrote:

>> <!ENTITY % HTMLlat1 SYSTEM "w3c/xhtml-lat1.ent">

> No, we can use the Ant <xmlcatalog> type to catch the online references
> and use the local copies for the build process; just look at build.xml...

ok, I see. But, if we'd use the relative reference as above, we don't
*need* the xmlcatalog for the transformation process. In that case this
would keep the build.xml simpler, since we would use it only for
validation. The <xmlcatalog> would also be shortened, since there only the
xhtml dtds had to be referenced (just for the validation process - they
could be moved into the validate-xhtml target then.)

Or am I wrong here?

>> Another question: How can we use the xhtml dtds to validate our html files?

> Since we are not using HTML<=4.x we can easily validate all our files
> ;-) For details see build.xml

the catalog does the trick, ok. tried it myself before the build.xml
update... ;-)

nd
--
>kann mir jemand sagen, was genau @-Domains sind?
Ein Mythos. Ein Werbetrick. Verarsche. Nenn es wie du willst...

                 -- Alexandra Buss und Björn Höhrmann in dciwam