httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod core.html.en core.xml
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:09:37 GMT
* Rich Bowen wrote:

>> "The by-type filters are never..."?
>
> I'm sorry, that should have been obvious from the context. *Sigh*. I'll
> try to pay better attention next time.

ah, no, no. As Kess said, the docs are mainly for the *user*. And the users
probably won't pay attention as much as we do (or should do ;-)) here.
I'm going to change the sentence. Thanks for pointing that out.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)