httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: TransferLog in ssl.conf
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:32:29 GMT
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, [ISO-8859-1] André Malo wrote:

> * Rich Bowen wrote:
>
> > This line of reasoning is completely beside the point. TransferLog uses
> > "the most recently specified LogFormat", which,
>
> ...does *not* define a nickname ;-).

Oh. Bah. I knew I was missing something. I really should get some sleep.

> > in a default
> > configuration file, is
>
> ...nothing defined, so CLF is used (compiled in default).
> Time for vacation? >:->

It is indeed. I've been up watching the Kenya presidential election
results for the last 48 hours. Geez. I knew that. Why do I always say
the stupidest things in the forums where I'm supposed to know better?
;-)

> > And, besides, if we're going for simplicity, what's up with:
> >
> > CustomLog /usr/local/apache/logs/ssl_request_log \
> > "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
>
> +1.

Well, at least that part made sense.

--
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the sky on laughter-silvered wings