httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luiz Rocha <l...@lsdr.net>
Subject build system
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:01:05 GMT
Hi guys,

   I've been trying to build some docs I translated but I keep getting the
same error, the ant engine complains that some punctuation characters (like
ccedil and atilde) are not defined in the manual.pt-br.xsl (that invokes the
pt-br.xml).

   But the fact is that they are defined in the pt-br.xml file.

   I did solve this adding the character definitions (the ENTITY stuff) in the
common.dtd file, but I don't think this is the best or the most elegant
solution.

   Does anyone have some idea for my to try here? I'd like to mess up only
with pt-br exclusive files to solve this one, but I'm out of ideas right now.

--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr@lsdr.net>
http://lsdr.net/