httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject new xml element for translators note
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:17:10 GMT
I want to add a new xml element <transnote> to common.xml. This document
could be used for translation notes. These notes should always be short
but sometimes they are neccessary because some terms do not have a
really good equivalent in german (don't know if other translations need
those notes too).

Having an element for those notes would allow us to format them in a
different way, make them a footnote, a title attibute or something else.
And the element will seperate those notes from the translated docs
semantically.

Well, I'll add this element the next days if there are no objections.
I'll also post a format suggestion then.

 Kess