httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: httpd manual page for review
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 02:27:36 GMT
* Astrid Kessler wrote:

> I would suggest to use <code> for the whole synopsis. Because it is
> (command line) code. Same for Options (<dt>).

+1.

Addtionally, the manpages are good candidates for <parentdocument> :)

I'm not very happy with the usage of <strong>, but I don't know a real good
alternative, so I can live with it.

Otherwise it's fine for me.

nd
--
> [...] weiß jemand zufällig, was der Tag DIV ausgeschrieben bedeutet?
DIVerses. Benannt nach all dem unstrukturierten Zeug, was die Leute da
so reinpacken und dann absolut positionieren ...
                           -- Florian Hartig und Lars Kasper in dciwam