httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Nov 20 23:45:56 EST 2002
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:34:06 GMT
* Kyle Hamilton wrote:

> Im willing to Help with the Windows Help Docs can someone email me and ill
> do what i can I just dont want to start something someone else is all ready
> doing

hmm, don't know the state of Shane's work.
I'm currently working on some xml and xslt for automatic builds, too. My
current state is a (just working, but not more...)
ant+xslt+manual-compiler-start hack, that needs a complete rework.
(actually it was an experiment for me)

There are also some (CSS) style issues to consider, I think.

However, additional ideas and/or solutions are always welcome ;-)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq:Just Another Perl Hacker
:-)