httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [Review] mod_include.xml rework
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:53:53 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Here are various minor comments:

thanks.

> - Rather than calling it the <seealso>The Filter Documentation</seealso>,
> just say <seealso>Filters</seealso>.  (I know, the docs are all over the
> map on this one, and it's mostly my fault.  But I think we should try to
> standardize on the short form.)

ok.

> - The "sizefmt"  entry is very poorly written (not your fault; you just
> copied the old one).  I think it should say "The value sets the format to
> be used when displaying the size of a file with the fsize element.  It's
> value can be bytes, Kb, or Mb."

No. valid values are "bytes" and "abbrev". I've added a sentence that could
clearify that. If it's still unclear, feel free to modify that.

> - I believe that the include virtual docs actually lie about not being
> able to include cgi scripts when under IncludesNoExec.  If the cgi is in a
> ScriptAliased directory, I believe that it will work.  This would need to
> be double-checked.

yep. just tested. Modified the text also to reflect the truth ;-)

> Joshua.

*argh* sorry, I just forgot to log your reviewing action ;/ Is there a way
to modify a log message?

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #