httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject custom errordocs revision
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:57:17 GMT
While playing around with not-yet-committed mod_negotiation patches (hint
hint *g*) I revised the error docs. The original diff is about 100K, so I
shortened it a bit and left only one .var file in. the other go similiar.

However, major changes:

* XHTML 1._0_. delivering xhtml 1.1 as text/html is bogus.
  (see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/#summary>)
* replaced the also bogus <dl> stuff by normal <p>s
  and added some CSS instead.
  (embedding CSS compatible to xml *and* html causes the very
  ugly hack, you can see in top.html, because in HTML <style> contains
  CDATA and in XHTML PCDATA, see also
  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2002Apr/0053.html>)
* fixed some encoding issues.
* removed the weird empty lines at the beginning of every document
* (added CONTENT_LANGUAGE parameter for pt-br)

any objections or comments?

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa