httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: broken links at http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mpm.html
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:35:39 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Please don't just remove the <module> tags around those.

Yes! should we introduce a new attribute "createanchor" (="no" in that
case; "yes" would be default) or something?

> The fact that
> those links are broken is pointing out the more important fact that those
> mpms have no documentation.  I'm perfectly happy seeing those links remain
> broken until the correct docs appear.

Just another point, a little bit related to this: There are some modules
which don't appear separately (esp. mod_dav_fs, mod_proxy_http,
mod_proxy_connect and mod_proxy_ftp [and afaics some of the new auth
modules]). As you may see in CVS, I'm currently running through all the
docs, mostly correcting formal things... :)

What is the desired way? The current behaviour is hiding the separate
(sub-)modules. I'd like to create explicit docs files and I'm willing to
write at least a base, we can work on.

There are also the two cache provider modules. They are not listed in the
index, too. What's the strategy here?

nd
--
s;.*;aaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa:a:alataa:aaoat:a:a:a
maoaa:a:laoata:a:oia:a:o:a:m:a:o:alaoooat:aaool:aaoaa