httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: broken links at
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:35:39 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Please don't just remove the <module> tags around those.

Yes! should we introduce a new attribute "createanchor" (="no" in that
case; "yes" would be default) or something?

> The fact that
> those links are broken is pointing out the more important fact that those
> mpms have no documentation.  I'm perfectly happy seeing those links remain
> broken until the correct docs appear.

Just another point, a little bit related to this: There are some modules
which don't appear separately (esp. mod_dav_fs, mod_proxy_http,
mod_proxy_connect and mod_proxy_ftp [and afaics some of the new auth
modules]). As you may see in CVS, I'm currently running through all the
docs, mostly correcting formal things... :)

What is the desired way? The current behaviour is hiding the separate
(sub-)modules. I'd like to create explicit docs files and I'm willing to
write at least a base, we can work on.

There are also the two cache provider modules. They are not listed in the
index, too. What's the strategy here?

\40\51/\134\137|ndparker <>;;print;

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: