httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: module links at /docs-2.0/mod/index.xml
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 19:59:03 GMT
* Tim Gerundt wrote:

> I have a little suggestion for "/docs-2.0/mod/index.xml".
> In the documentation you use this "red" links for module links.
> I think at the module overview you should use this style, too.

folks, just wanna say, that Tim and me have already discussed that before.
I suggested him to ask on the list.

My opinion is to stick with the current variant, because I think the red
highlighting breaks the flow a bit - but I'm unsure.
Would be nice, if someone could say something; it would only be a small
patch.

nd
--
Real programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween because
DEC 25 = OCT 31.  -- Unknown

                                      (found in ssl_engine_mutex.c)