httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: broken links at http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mpm.html
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:48:18 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, André Malo wrote:

>> Yes! should we introduce a new attribute "createanchor" (="no" in that
>> case; "yes" would be default) or something?
>
> I would lean towards no.  A <module> should always have a corresponding
> documentation file.  The <module> tag is sort of our contract with the
> user that there is more stuff behind it.

hmm. I mainly thought about sentences like "blah, this is a replacement for
the old <?>mod_mmap_static</?> module". I'm not sure, what to do there.
Semantically these are (or were...) modules. Perhaps we should create an
attribute 'extern="URL"' for such cases or so?

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)