httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [Review] mod_deflate.xml (Revision) (was: [Review] mod_deflate.xml)
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 23:03:06 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Some suggestions:
[...]

Thanks (Luiz also) for your feedback. The only thing I didn't (re-)built in
is the SetEnv example. I currently can't imagine a configuration that makes
much sense, since AddoutputFilterByType exists and is much more flexible.

I also added a section about mod_deflate and proxy servers. Another review
would be appreciated...

I put the whole revision online again at
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/mod_deflate.html>

attached you'll find the whole patch against the current xml and a patch
against the first version (choose whatever you want to read ;-)

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)