httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject httpd manual page for review
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:41:25 GMT
An XML version of the httpd man page is attached.

As far as format, I've stuck fairly close to true "man page" format, but
I've changed a couple things (like moving the synopsis into the
<summary>).  I've deliberately not used any new xml tags -- just the ones
we already have defined.  If we want to add a couple more symantically
accurate tags in the future, we could consider that.

I have also done a quick job of bringing things up-to-date by scanning
through main.c looking for undocumented arguments.

Comments welcome.  I'll nuke the nroff version at the same time that I
commit this.

Joshua.