httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [Review] mod_dav.xml split
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:21:23 GMT

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, André Malo wrote:

> the attached documents introduce explicit documentation of mod_dav_fs.
> any comments and/or suggestions before committing?

Looks good.  My only suggestion is to be EXTREMELY explicit that
mod_dav_fs REQUIRES mod_dav.  Just saying it is a "support" module is
probably not explicit enough.

> DavLockDB is actually defined in mod_dav_fs, but I left a reference in
> mod_dav. Is this correct or rather confusing for the user?
>
> Is there's a rule, when to leave an external reference to a directive in a
> module?

I'd use a <seealso> rather than a <directivesynopisis location=...>.  The
latter is really only intended for directives that are implemented by more
than one module.

Joshua.