httpd-docs mailing list archives

From David Shane Holden <dpej...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Nov 20 23:45:56 EST 2002
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:36:32 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * Kyle Hamilton wrote:
>

>>Im willing to Help with the Windows Help Docs can someone email me and ill
>>do what i can I just dont want to start something someone else is all ready
>>doing
>

> hmm, don't know the state of Shane's work.
> I'm currently working on some xml and xslt for automatic builds, too. My
> current state is a (just working, but not more...)
> ant+xslt+manual-compiler-start hack, that needs a complete rework.
> (actually it was an experiment for me)
>
> There are also some (CSS) style issues to consider, I think.
>
> However, additional ideas and/or solutions are always welcome ;-)
>
> nd

I put what I have up at http://cvs.apache.org/~dpejesh/htmlhelp.zip.
Extract the htmlhelp directory into httpd-docs-2.0/manual and run
htmlhelp/build/build.cmd.  Make sure that the htmlhelp compiler is in
the PATH and that's about it.  It's pretty raw and rudimentary, so be
warned.  There's still quite a bit that can be done to improve upon it.

I just rebuilt the htmlhelp file and I didn't notice any CSS issues, but
I didn't dig around to much.

Shane