httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Vhosts, common problems
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:58:34 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:

> On the other hand, if I could just figure out what it is that makes
> vhosts so darned difficult for people, maybe we could fix that. But I
> suspect it has something to do with their unwillingness to actually read
> docs, so this may just be aggravating that situation. *sigh*
>
> Thoughts, anyone?

hmmm, I wonder if some images would help to communicate the basic vhost
principles. Perhaps some nice pictures would make things easier to
understand for newbies (and possibly more attractive?)...

...just to show the fundamentals...and to motivate them to go on with
reading the docs or playing with the examples.

well, just an idea, didn't think thorougly 'bout it ;-)

cheers,
Erik