httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <h...@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: building httpd-docs-2.0
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:46:47 GMT
"Tim Gerundt" <tim@gerundt.de> wrote:

> btw: I've got a question about the "build.sh".
>
> I use Cygwin under Windows 98 to build the docs.
> When i use the original script, it produces an error because he don't find
> the libs:
> org/apache/tools/ant/Main
>
> But when i change the line: CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:"$i"
> to: CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH";$i"
> it works fine!
>
> So, is this a bug from the script or from my Cygwin resp. my Win98?

It may be because of the difference of the implementation of javac.
Do you use sun javac?
see:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/tooldocs/linux/java.html
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/tooldocs/windows/java.html
The two javac understands different separators in classpath switch
arguments, semicolon on linux and colon on windows.

So, it may not because of Cygwin nor Windows, I guess. ;-)

Hiroaki Kawai
Department of Complexity Science and Engineering,
 The University of Tokyo
http://www.bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mailto:hawk@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp