httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luiz Rocha <>
Subject Re: [Review] mod_deflate.xml
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:52:41 GMT
On Saturday 09 November 2002 00:53, André Malo wrote:

> I've tried to enhance the mod_deflate documentation a bit.
> Any suggestions and comments on content and my English :) are welcome.

   I liked it. Have 2 suggestions, though

   1) Between "Some popular browsers ... " and " If you want to restrict ... "
(the second and the third pharagraphs on Enabling Compression) I'd like to
see the SetEnv example back, like:

SetEnv gzip-only-text/html 1

   I think is important this things for people who's reading this docs for the
first time and still a little bit illiterate Apache-wise.

   2) You'll not put this one (" # other browsers have other problems ;-) ")
in the final commit, right? I find funny, but other people might not.

   Of course, its my opinion. Let's see what the others think about it.

Luiz Rocha <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message