httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Kyle Hamilton" <williamhamil...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Nov 20 23:45:56 EST 2002
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:42:54 GMT
Ok cool yea im starting work on a web stie for people just staring with
apache cause it took me like 3 days to get apache down but if I had some
better documention I would have had it down nothing flat and thats my goal I
sort of want to see Apache power 99.9 of the web mainly to spite microsoft
but im getting off topic so yea I already have some stuff on installing
Apache and V.Hosting in win32
Kyle
www.kyleserver.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "André Malo" <nd@perlig.de>
To: <docs@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Nov 20 23:45:56 EST 2002

* Kyle Hamilton wrote:

> Im willing to Help with the Windows Help Docs can someone email me and ill
> do what i can I just dont want to start something someone else is all
ready
> doing

hmm, don't know the state of Shane's work.
I'm currently working on some xml and xslt for automatic builds, too. My
current state is a (just working, but not more...)
ant+xslt+manual-compiler-start hack, that needs a complete rework.
(actually it was an experiment for me)

There are also some (CSS) style issues to consider, I think.

However, additional ideas and/or solutions are always welcome ;-)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq:Just Another Perl Hacker
:-)