httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] new_features_2_0.xml.ru upgrading.xml.ru
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:34:40 GMT
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> new_features_2_0.xml.ru upgrading.xml.ru - translated and reviewed.
> The xml files contain several comments at the top which includes all
> necessary information.
>
> I send these files as text files because as far as I remember somebody
> wanted me to do so.

Yes ;-) the form is fine. I've just committed them, thanks.

> Revision numbers: 1.3 and 1.4

> If any changes are made to its content, please, write about it to this
> list - so I will know that it's time to update them.

You may subscribe to the cvs@httpd.apache.org list
(<http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-cvs>). All changes (aka cvs
commits) of httpd-2.0 and httpd-docs-2.0 are distributed there.

nd
--
"Die Untergeschosse der Sempergalerie bleiben währenddessen aus
 statistischen Gründen geflutet." -- Spiegel Online